Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Never Again!

See what happens when I let Mom and Dad go shopping without me! Real funny guys. You can tell by the look on my face that I'm not amused.

If you're having trouble reading the wording on Kate's PJ's, they say "Bad Hair Day". We just couldn't resist. Kate always seems to wake up with the most hilarious bed-head, especially the morning after a bath. We've been laughing about this purchase ever since!

Anyway, this past weekend Shelly and I went down to Chicago for some shopping and Red Wings Hockey. We spent Friday evening at Grandma and Grandpa Burch's house and then took off early Saturday morning. Kate stayed with her cousins and had a wonderful weekend. From the sounds of how much she slept, her cousins definitely kept her busy and simply put, wore her out! :) Big thanks to the entire Burch clan for watching our Peanut!

As for Shelly and I, we stopped at an outlet mall right before Illinois and ended up spending the entire morning and afternoon there given how many great shops they had. We found the above gem at Baby Gap. After that, we drove the rest of the way to Chicago and enjoyed a nice relaxing evening before the Red Wings game the following day. After a fun Red Wings 4-3 victory, Shelly and I headed back! It was a wonderful weekend and the weather made it even better!

2 comments:

Jen said...

She is soo cute. I can't wait to see her again. She is beautiful!

Cheryl said...

That look on her face is so funny! It truly looks like she is not happy with Mom and Dad's choice. Not unlike the same face I get from my teenagers!