Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Hello Everyone....and sorry for our extended "vacation" from blogging. Our little lady has been keeping us on our toes lately. She's become so smart, her vocabulary has grown dramatically and we can't believe how much she takes in.

Anyway, this past Saturday we headed out for our (now annual) trip to the Pumpkin Patch! I shouldn't really call it a trip given its roughly a mile from our house, but I digress. My older brother Ryan was nice enough to come with us and got some wonderful pictures of the fam. Enjoy!

I'm pretty sure the Pumpkin Patch is this Way!
Follow me Mom...I know where I'm going!
Looking for the Perfect Pumpkin
The Fam Posing with one of Kate's Pumpkins
Daddy & Daughter
See you next year, Pumpkin Patch!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love her shadow in the first pic...her little pony tail kills me! Secondly, I think we have a mini me on our hands in the second picture. Too cute!!

Scott said...

I love the matching trench coats! Could not be any cuter!
Auntie Jen