Friday, April 23, 2010

Maternity Photo Session

Given the baby showers have been taking up much of the blog as of late, its feels like forever since I've posted something. That being said, Shelly and I were doing some shopping at the mall this past weekend and while we were there we decided to go check out The Picture People store since we were given a gift card at Shelly's most recent shower. Our plan was to take a quick look at some of the baby photos so we kind of had an idea of what type of pictures we could expect once our little one arrives. While we were there, an employee inquired about whether or not Shelly and I had gotten any professional maternity photos taken. We both decided we really liked the idea of having some nice photos taken and thought they would be perfect for the opposite wall of the crib in the nursery.

We had our "shoot" on Wednesday night and here are some of our favorites:

Other than that, things have been so exciting. As Shelly stated in the most recent post, it's amazing and unbelievably wonderful knowing our baby could arrive at any moment. Everything that can be done in the nursery is completed and the house is 100% cleaned and ready to go. Now that we've finished those things, I'm finding myself...simply.....waiting. The anticipation grows each and every day, so I'll end this post by saying, "Baby......we're ready when you are."

4 comments:

Scott said...

Those pictures are so fantastic. You will treasure those always!
Jen

Jeff said...

Wait a sec...are you expecting quadruplets?

Shelly Weiland said...

Pooh Bear - as a matter of fact, I am. Unfortunately, you're not going to be the godfather for any of them after that comment.

Andrea said...

Holy belly batman! I'm going to savor this moment as it may be the only time my belly is smaller than my sister's :)

You look beautiful! (you too Juanton)

Can't wait for the baby to arrive!