Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bay Beach!

A couple of weeks ago, my Dad and I took Kate, my niece and nephew to Bay Beach. If you're not from this area, Bay Beach is a little amusement park located right next door to the bay of Green Bay. It features a ferris wheel, bumper cars, kid's rides and a train that takes you around the park and along the bay. It's a great place to take kids for entertainment and it's also light on the wallet as each ticket costs a mere 25 cents.

Brooke and Charlie had a great time "driving" the boats and cars and riding on the merry-go-round. Brooke and I also got enough courage to go down a relatively steep slide that required us to sit on potato sacks. Needless to say, I think I was more scared than she was! Enjoy these pics of our wonderful day!


Watch out Mom & Dad - we'll be 16 in no time!

Keep your eyes on the road!

Way to keep your hands at 10 & 2, Brookie! You're a pro!

Even Choo Choo is getting into it!

Grandpa & Choo Choo enjoying the merry-go-round

The Death Trap (we're on the far right)

2 comments:

Scott said...

I was showing Zach the blog and I think he wants a turn at Bay Beach!

Shelly Weiland said...

He can get his turn in a couple of weeks when he comes to visit!