Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

I miss you so much and I can't wait until you get home. Even though you left on Monday and will be returning on Wednesday night, it just isn't the same without you here. I miss the funny faces that you make, the way you hold me tight and the way you make me fly like this:


I am so glad that you were here for a little bit on Monday to help me celebrate my 5 month birthday. Yes, I am now 5 months old! I love this picture of you and I before your departure:

Mommy and I are so proud of you for working so hard every day. We know that you sacrifice a lot in order to make us happy and we can't thank you enough for that. I just can't wait to see you so I can sit on your lap once again. It's the perfect place to be!

Have a safe trip home tomorrow! I can't wait to see you! I love you so much!

Love,

Your Little Peanut

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are some darn cute pics :)

Brooke and Charlie said...

The second pic is sooooo cute!!!
She is looking alot more like john i think.

J, S said...

^ Poor Girl!

Brooke and Charlie said...

I think its the blue eyes.