Sunday, March 6, 2011

Food, Food, Food

As I mentioned in our previous post, we received approval from Kate's doctor to start feeding her real food. She stated that we could start her on watermelon, Kraft singles, bananas and more! We thought we'd ease Kate into the process by starting her on watermelon and cheese. At first she wasn't too fond of the watermelon, but liked it more as the week went on. Like a true Wisconsinite though, she loved the cheese right off the bat!

She continues to be a great eater for us, having the right portions of fruits and vegetables for lunch and dinner in addition to either watermelon or cheese. She has also been doing great with her sippy cup and we've found that since she's been having such nutritious meals, she's been drinking less formula before her naps and when she goes down for the night. It's great to see her making such progress! Enjoy the following pictures of our little Cheesehead during her mealtime adventures!

Have You Seen My Carrots?
You Want Me To Eat This?
I'm Not So Sure About This
Showing How Well I Use My Sippy Cup

5 comments:

Laura said...

Ok that second picture made me laught pretty good!! ADOREABLE!!

Abigail said...

love the "sippy cup" picture. such dramatic eyes!

Andrea said...

I agree with Laura...the second pic is my fav! That's how I feel when my beer goes flat.

Auntie Dre (and Chuck)

Unknown said...

What sweet pic's...love them all! How that girl loves her carrots and sweet potatoes.

Scott said...

I agree with my sisters! She has got the Burch Attitude! I LOVE IT!!!
Auntie Jen