Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Early Birthday to the Daddy-To-Be

Although his actual birthday isn't until Sunday, I wanted to take this time to wish my wonderful husband a happy birthday. We have friends coming from out of town this weekend and a fun-filled day with the Weiland family on Sunday so I wanted to make sure that this post made the blog before his big day.

I can't thank him enough for how patient, supportive and positive he has been throughout my pregnancy and in our overall relationship of almost 9 years. Within the past 5 months he has sacrificed sleep to stay up with me when I wasn't feeling well, drove across town to pick up the one food that sounded appealing to me and has picked up my slack around the house even though I'm home during the day. Needless to say, he has been so understanding and I can't even begin to describe how grateful I am to have him as a husband.

As wonderful of a husband he is, I also know that he will be the best father. I can say from experience that kids absolutely love him and there is no doubt in my mind that our child/children will look up to him with great respect and admiration. I'm anxious to see him in action because I know that he will be great!

Happy early birthday, Love! Baby Weiland and I love you very much!

1 comment:

P*P*P said...

Happy Early Birthday, John!!! You are so right -- kids do love him and he's going to be a great dad!! I hope you're both doing well! :)

-- Andrea