Monday, July 25, 2011

Annual Weiland Summer Party

Two Saturday's ago, Shelly, Kate and I hosted our annual summer party. The day turned out to be beautiful and we all had a blast. The day featured our usual water balloon launching tournament, tequila volleyball, dinner grill-out and of course a massive firework show. This year however, we started making the event more "kid friendly". We were able to borrow a jumperoo from one of my brothers' friends and the kids had an absolute blast.

Lastly, Shelly and I celebrated our 6-Year wedding anniversary this past Saturday and just yesterday I completed a race/challenge known as the Tough Mudder. I'll post pics/video of that tomorrow and talk more about the weekend then. Check back...trust me, you won't want to miss this.

Until then, enjoy some of our pictures from the Summer party:

Kate, figuring out if she likes the bouncy house or not
Eli Zar trying to put the moves on our daughter!
Two "kids" in the bouncy house
Eli and Mom (Melissa) playing
Tequila Volleyball

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love the pic of the two kids in the bouncy house!

-Dre