Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth of July Fun

This 3-Day holiday weekend was busy from beginning to end for us. Saturday we got to enjoy the New-Zoo and head out to the Fox River for some time with Mimi & Papa Joe on their boat, followed by a quick dinner. The following day Shelly and I finally got some belated work done around the house and then had my parents over for dinner, grill-out games and some fireworks. Then on Monday, we spent the day running errands, getting more things done around the house and going to a neighbor's house for an impromptu 4th of July party! Needless to say, it was quite busy!

The Zoo was an absolute blast and I'll post about that in the next few days given the amount of pictures I have from the rest of this weekend. The weather from Friday through Monday was simply beautiful and it made for a lot of time outside.

We hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! For those of you that aren't aware, the annual Summer Party Shelly and I throw will be next Saturday the 16th starting at 1:30. Feel free to swing by our house for food, drinks, fireworks and fun! Until next time, enjoy the pictures of our weekend!

I'm All Set!
Playing in the Water with Mimi
Catching Some Zzz's on the Boat
Mom and I Enjoying the Day
Relax Papa Joe, I'll Dock the Boat For Us!
Alright, I'll Let You Help
Hangin' Out at the Park
Mom and Kate Ready to Go Down the Slide
Did I Mention I Like Spaghetti?

2 comments:

Laura said...

OMG! She looks so much bigger now!TOO TOO cute!!!

Jeff said...

I love the napping/tanning pic!